Mountaintop Lodge is owned and operated by Lake Naomi Club.
Check-In 3:00 PM Check-Out 11:00 AM
Special arrangements can be made for check-ins later than 6:00 p.m.
If cancelled up to 48 hours before time of arrival, a credit for a future stay (within one year) equal to the amount of the deposit will be issued. Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival are non-refundable and you will be responsible for the full reservation. In the case of a no-show, the full reservation will be charged.
Children and Extra Beds
The Lodge welcomes well-behaved children of all ages at all times, not just for special events, such as weddings, family reunions, etc. The Lodge will provide a pack and play upon request, but does not provide temporary beds that might otherwise extend normal occupancy.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, The lodge will pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival and charge 50% of the first night's lodging to secure the reservation.
Extra Beds & Extra Guests
Many rooms accommodate extra guests with pull out sofa beds. Room capacity may not exceed normal guest count of 2 per bed and 1-2 per sofa bed. Accurate count for all room guests is required at reservation. Room rates are increased $25 per additional guest, per night.
- The Mountaintop Lodge is a smoke-free facility.
- Due to the historic nature of the building, lighted candles are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted, but the hospitality staff can assist with making kennel arrangements.
- The minimum age to rent a room without an adult is 18 years old.
- Guests under the age of 12 must have an adult staying in the room with them.
- We reserve the right to remove any guest from the premises, and to refuse accommodations, for any reason.
Lodge Losses & Guest Damages
Guest damages to the Lodge, including property pilferage or theft, will be billed to the credit card on record for the room reservation